5/27/09

Good Day~

The end of semester fashion show was at school today, we started the afternoon at Oakland to inspect a big toy my bf was interested in. The owner has a room full of serious heavy machine. it was quite a collection.




After examining his toy, we started the button hunting for my jacket and vest at Stone mountain and daughter. Their button selection was generous and easy to access. Not to mention the fabric selections is just amazing, I've to restrain myself wondering off from the button section(running out of time.) Least with his help, I stayed focus and found my perfect button to go with my projects and in time to get some yummy.


Jacket button


bound buttonhole



vest button


Whenever I'm around Berkeley, I always make a trip to Vik's, one of my favorite Indian restaurant on my "have to try list." They are tasty, fast, inexpensive with consistent quality! Can't beat it!











After 7 dishes, we carried our full tummy to Canada's annual fashion show. What a way to end a day. We enjoyed the show and it was fun to see my classmates and their garments on stage! Go girls~

No comments:

Post a Comment