7/17/09

Summer projects

During the summer break, finally I get to play and learn how to use my babylock evolve serger. This 8 thread serger does all the serge stitches, plus wave stitch and cover stitch. The Automatic Tension Deliver and AirJet threading system just make serge so much easier and fun.




About a month ago, I was lucky to attend Marijane's 1st "Swimsuit Class" with my classmates. Marijane has 10yrs of industry experience, creating profession swimware for competition swim club, Santa Clara auamaids synchronized team, body buliders, and Olympians across the U.S. There was so much information packed in 3 days' class. Neverless, was fun!


one of Marijan's "Bling-Bling" swimsuits.

after the class, I've made a couple yoga pants (still need to readjust the fit) with the serger. Since then, I've been taking a break from such "fitting" and doing small projects produce instant gratification like these:


The Abbey Bag- pincushion w/ a scrap bag






poor bee... my old pin cusion





Simple Quilted MP3 Cover for my ZUNE




Laptop Bag




2 outsidepockets


inside pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment